The Client Success Team is accountable for helping clients to accelerate and elevate the ongoing value they receive from their Walee investment i.e, projects and products, and serve as their focal point for business and technical teams.
You will be responsible to plan, execute and optimise client initiatives/projects within timelines, budgets and at quality – this requires bridging clients, colleagues and other partners. You will help identify and resolve issues, find potential cross-/upsell opportunities and nurture relationships over time. You will also provide pre-sales support for pitch planning and proposal finalisation.
- Be the primary contact for all client matters, whether business or technical.
- Account planning – Prepare client project playbooks and ensure relevant approvals received.
- Account management – Build and lead a cohesive cross functional team comprising colleagues and other collaborators, such as agencies, to ensure the project is executed at quality, on time and within budget – this may require you to execute tasks wherever needed. You will be responsible for onboarding processes and ensure clients, colleagues and other other partners are properly briefed/trained. You are responsible for generating Onboarding Kits, close reports, case studies and testimonials..
- Client retention and growth – Deliver client satisfaction. Develop and nurture client relationships by executing projects well, resolving issues promptly and identifying up-
sell opportunities; should understand how Walee’s product suite is meeting clients’ needs and identify areas for improvement. Prepare regular business reviews to incorporate into client roadmaps, considering innovative strategies, to promote the success of business.
- Best practice and playbooks – provide thought leadership, share best practices, and collaborate with all parties to ensure both Walee’s and clients’ ongoing success. You
will contribute to co-creating and optimising playbook processes for all implementation partners, including influencer community management, account sales, marketing, technical teams and others.
- Influencer services collaboration – working with the Influencer services team to optimise and implement KPIs to track influencer performance using social media insights and in-house dashboards. You will also work closely to support Walee influencer marketing and advertising initiatives covering planning, and where required,
prepare influencer content for publishing on Walee’s social and digital properties. Liaise and coach influencers to improve performance outcomes.
- Work on special projects and tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,Information Technology, Mass Communications or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in digital media agency or influencer marketing roles.
- Ideally minimum one year working with influencers. Should have a good understanding of influencer marketing and social commerce and be interested in continuously upgrading industry and competitor knowledge
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills in English and Urdu
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with strong problem-solving and negotiations skills
- Must have strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint and Google Suite, preferable project Management skills too.
Experience: Minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant experience of handling client success matters in a reputable organisation.