- Be a multidisciplinary media leader, delivering world-class data-driven media strategies and plans for Walee’s client portfolio, such as by continuously identifying and applying emerging technologies, business and industry trends in the creator space
- Develop cross-sell and upsell sales strategies for WALEE’s martech platform, by identifying new, and expanding on current, business opportunities.
- Identify business and client needs and then apply practical knowledge of incorporating data-driven media strategies using Walee’s platforms and services, and achieve the best media plans and outcomes.
- Lead media planning and serve as primary contact for key accounts for strategic management, while ensuring business-as-usual resources for business development are in place.
- Formulate strategies for client briefs, with internal teams, based on Walee’s past campaigns and case studies, requirements, experience, and industry knowledge.
- Design and deploy frameworks for achieving excellence in experience delivery to Walee’s in/external stakeholders for KOL media buying.
- Promote best-in-class relationship management processes, services, and experiences to clients – brands, agencies, and partners – to improve on GMV and growth metrics from previous periods.
- Develop, implement, and maintain integrated media plans for all clients, deliver against objectives/strategies; proactively investigate media opportunities, and craft well-supported points of view.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years relevant experience with digital media agency and platform ad-sales, with experience in managing a multi-million dollar digital media portfolio for Top Advertisers in MENAP.
- Is passionate about the creator economy and is/can be a thought leader in this space, together with related topics such as marketing data, problem resolution, and innovation.
- Has proven experience in managing and applying tactical-to-strategic initiatives related to data, media planning, and end-to-end processes that embed new ways of working e.g., optimizing project management systems; with preference given for multi-market campaign execution know-how.
- Performance-driven and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace via exceptional organizational and people management skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu; Arabic is a distinct advantage.
Market-competitive remuneration and benefits based on seniority and contribution.