A Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Required 3 Years of Experience
- Develops and executes test plans and detailed test cases.
- Documents results; offer observations or improvements after analysis of test results and overall product quality.
- Collaborates with the development team on bug fix verification and
validation (regression testing)
- Communicates professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Manages testing efforts across many varied projects and tasks under tight deadlines.
- Mentors and provides training assistance to Associate QA Engineers.
- At least 3+ years quality assurance experience in Agile Development
- Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the testing life cycle.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies and Jira.
- Experience with web-based application testing (minimum 2+ years)
- Experience with mobile applications testing (minimum 2+ years).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with programming languages and SQL to allow for defect triaging and automation.
Familiarity with scripting languages used in test automation