- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Facilitate product vision by researching and conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Translate concepts into user flows storyboards, user journeys, user flows, wireframes and mockups around customer’s needs that leads to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and UX decisions related to both core and new functions, and ideate upcoming features.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Take a user-centred design approach, conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 3+ years of experience designing consumer products across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Web.
- A strong portfolio on projects creating interfaces, large scale websites and applications.
- Expertise in UI/UX design and prototyping tools such as Adobe (XD, Photoshop, illustrator etc.) Figma, Sketch, InVision , Miro and the like are must.
- Familiarity with a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, and know how to apply them in a design thinking-like process.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Up to date knowledge of design best practices and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design & testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability & accessibility issues.